Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the “Current Parent Area” button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child’s camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
CampInTouch: Camp Forms, Make a Payment,
Purchase Gear, or Deposit Canteen Money
Email Your Camper
Email the Camp Directors at email@example.com
- Guess Who’s Teaching at Family Camp? (10/24/2017) - We’re so excited about Family Camp Weekend and our Camp Reunion coming up November 3rd-5th! One of the best parts about Family Camp is that you get to take classes with some of wonderful Camp Counselors! Check out some of the people that you’ll get to hang out with all weekend! REGISTER: FAMILY CAMP […]
- Train Your Brain Day – STEAM Activities & Crafts! (10/13/2017) - Happy Train Your Brain Day, Appel Farm friends! In honor of today, we thought we would share a few innovative ways to engage your noggin’ with some fun, explorative STEAM activities. During camp this summer, we held some exciting STEAM workshops in the art barn, giving campers a hands on way to hypothesize, think critically […]
- Summer Camp Makes Kids Resilient – The Psychology Behind what Kids Learn at Camp! (10/11/2017) - This Wonder Wednesday, we share the findings of Dr. Michael Ungar, a family therapist, author, and researcher at Dalhousie University. After speaking to 300 summer camp directors, Dr. Ungar confirmed what we already know: “Summer camps, we discovered, are perfect places to help children optimize their psychosocial development.” Beyond the standard challenges of playing […]
- Camp Reunion! (10/6/2017) - Hi friends! It’s me, Saucy Sam! I loved spending the summer with all of you but I’ve been so lonely at camp ever since everyone left in August. I miss each and every one of you so I want to invite everyone, past and present campers and staff, to come visit me at camp on… […]
Preparing for Camp 2017
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here
- Complete your Camp Forms.(Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections (2, 4, 6, 8 weeks) or Art Block Selections (1 week)
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily perscriptions, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper’s canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.