Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the “Current Parent Area” button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child’s camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
CampInTouch: Camp Forms, Make a Payment,
Purchase Gear, or Deposit Canteen Money
Email Your Camper
Email the Camp Directors at email@example.com
- Final Performances, Campfire, and more! (7/20/2017) - Because classes are over campers have found numerous fun ways to spend their mornings. This morning counselors hosted karaoke on the Grove Stage along with a Color Fun party in front of the North bunks. Lots of campers decided to spend the morning splashing around in the pool! Performance week continues with the […]
- Crazy Hair Day, Dance, and Music! (7/20/2017) - Spirit week is still going strong! Today was crazy hair day. It was so much fun seeing how the campers could transform their hair into some wacky shapes and styles. Some dyed their hair with washable spray (with permission), braided strands into cat ears, went crazy with hair gel, or got creative with lop-sided buns […]
- James and the Giant Peach, Horseback Riding, Twin Day! (7/18/2017) - Performance week was kicked off by the play Persepolis! The small cast of seven pulled off this intense show phenomenally yesterday afternoon. Later that night the campers rocked out in the theater during the Rock Concert! Even though it was moved inside the students gathered at the front of the stage to rock their […]
- Tech, Persepolis, and Rock Concert! (7/17/2017) - In classes today the kids have been working hard getting everything ready for performance week. They have been putting their finishing touches on projects and doing one of their final performance run throughs a because tomorrow will be our last days of classes! If the campers are performing today then they spent their morning and […]
Preparing for Camp 2017
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here
- Complete your Camp Forms.(Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections (2, 4, 6, 8 weeks) or Art Block Selections (1 week)
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily perscriptions, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper’s canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.