Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the “Current Parent Area” button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child’s camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
CampInTouch: Camp Forms, Make a Payment,
Purchase Gear, or Deposit Canteen Money
Email Your Camper
Email the Camp Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Now! (5/10/2016) - Now accepting Registrations for Camp 2017! Give a child in your life the opportunity to make memories and friendships that last a lifetime; to explore their artistic passions and talents; to develop independence and learn to be a productive citizen; to experience a summer free from Snapchats, Instagram and Facebook; to reconnect with nature; to […]
- Earth Day at Appel Farm (2/11/2016) - Earth Day at Appel Farm A Family Art Celebration Sunday, April 23, 2017 from 12:00-4:00 pm Appel Farm is celebrating Earth Day, and our campers, their families, and any families interested in possibly attending Appel Farm this summer, are invited to join us for an afternoon of fun, outdoor activities at 12:00 pm and […]
- Camp Tours (1/22/2016) - We’d love to meet you, take you on a tour, and answer your questions about Camp 2017! Join us for a Camp Tour on one of the following dates: Sunday, November 20 at 1:00 PM Sunday, December 11 at 1:00 PM Sunday, January 15 at 1:00 PM Sunday, February 26 at 1:00 PM Sunday, March 26 at 1:00 […]
Preparing for Camp 2017
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here
- Complete your Camp Forms.(Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections (2, 4, 6, 8 weeks) or Art Block Selections (1 week)
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily medications, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health
- Physician’s Exam
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper’s canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.