Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the “Current Parent Area” button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child’s camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
CampInTouch: Camp Forms, Make a Payment,
Purchase Gear, or Deposit Canteen Money
Email Your Camper
Email the Camp Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance at Appel Farm Arts Camp (2/20/2018) - Music, story, rhythm — Dance! Express yourself through the magic, discipline, and sheer physical energy of dance. Appel Farm’s Dance Program is growing by leaps and bounds! We offer majors in Ballet, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Modern and Contemporary with differentiated instruction to meet the needs of beginning through advanced dancers. Campers in the Dance program work on technique, choreography, and […]
- Visual Arts (2/13/2018) - Throw a pot, paint a mural, or sculpt your wildest dreams! Possibilities are endless when you let your imagination take the lead. Campers learn to use new tools to achieve new potentials. Campers can use pottery wheels and learn screen-printing techniques. Individual and Collaborative projects with an emphasis on process learning Informal Class Critiques, Art […]
- Music (2/6/2018) - Pick up an instrument, warm up your vocal chords, and prepare to join the musical storm at Appel Farm! The Music program at Appel Farm is ensemble based. Campers choose to study a specific instrument as a major or minor. Once you know which instrument you want to study, you choose how you want to study, […]
- Theatre Performance (1/23/2018) - Want to be onstage? Learn to act, sing, dance, write, and direct? To play a part in a hilarious comedy? A serious drama? The world premiere of a musical? Or maybe you’d like to learn stage combat, or improve your improv skills, or create original pieces to perform together? You can do all of this—and […]
Preparing for Camp 2017
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here
- Complete your Camp Forms.(Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily perscriptions, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper’s canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.