Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the “Current Parent Area” button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child’s camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
CampInTouch: Camp Forms, Make a Payment,
Purchase Gear, or Deposit Canteen Money
Email Your Camper
Email the Camp Directors at email@example.com
- All Photos Up On CampInTouch! (8/19/2017) - Hello parents! Every photos taken by me at Appel Farm this summer is now up on CampInTouch! It has been such a pleasure photographing your children and writing the blogs for you. Each and everyone our campers are amazingly talented; they are such good kids. I hope you have enjoyed all of the photos! Thank […]
- Final Goodbye! (8/18/2017) - Hello parents! We had such a great summer with your kids and we hope they will all come back next year! All of our campers this year were so talented and we miss them already! We hope we have made a lasting impression on them so that they will never forget Appel Farm 2017. On […]
- Arts + Tech & Sports & Swim, Visual Arts, CIT Showcase, and Dance Show! (8/17/2017) - Hello parents! The kiddos featured in the Art + Tech Show & Sports & Swim Video just walked the red carpet into the Theater while being hounded by paparazzi! This video is these campers time to shine. The Horseback Riding campers will also be featured. At 3:30 the Visual Art & Photography Show will begin. […]
- Twin Day, Horseback Riding Show, Minor Showcase, and Pippin! (8/15/2017) - Hello parents! Today is Twin Day! Campers and counselors paired up and dressed alike! We also have triplets, quadruplets, and there is rumored to be a very large group of look-a-likes gathering for a photo after the Minor Showcase. After lunch today a bunch of twins already took their photo with the twin day sign, […]
Preparing for Camp 2017
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here
- Complete your Camp Forms.(Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections (2, 4, 6, 8 weeks) or Art Block Selections (1 week)
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily perscriptions, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper’s canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.