Current Parent Area
Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the "Current Parent Area" button. Here, you will find the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to log into your CampInTouch account to complete all of your child's camp forms, make online payments, purchase camp gear, or deposit canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
Preparing for Camp 2016
Log into your CampInTouch account to complete camp forms and manage your camp finances. Click Here.
- Complete your Camp Forms. (Click on the yellow pencil Forms & Documents link.)
- Major Selections (2, 4, 6, 8 weeks) or Art Block Selections (1 week)
- Success Form
- Technology Agreement
- Transportation Form
- Camper Photo
- Bunk Requests
- Health History
- For families with campers who take 2 or more daily medications, and any other families who opt into the CampRx program, click here.
- Mental, Social, and Emotional Health (This form will be available based on your camper's health history.)
- Physician's Exam
- Parent Authorization
- Additional Options
- Make a tuition payment. (Click on the yellow dollar sign Financial Management link, add a credit card if you haven’t already, and click on the gray Make Payment button in the lower right corner.)
- Deposit money into your camper's canteen account. (Click on the green wallet View Canteen Account link, and click on the gray Fund button.)
Read and learn about policies and programs.
- Read our policy on leaving cell phones at home.
- Read about the Intersession Adventure for 6 and 8-Week Campers.
- Read about the Horseback Riding program.
- Read the Packing List here, or in the Camp Handbook!
- Order name labels for your camper's clothes! Try these partners: Name Bubbles, Stuck on You USA, Stahls' Hotronix
- Need some recommendations for some of the items on the packing list? Try these partners: Gilbin's, Camp Stuff 4 Less, Everything Summer Camp
- Get ready to send fun care packages in between letters and camp e-mails! Try these parnters: The Wrinkled Egg, Sealed with a Kiss, Just 4 Camp