Current Parent Area
Welcome to the Appel Farm family!
We want to make your experience at Appel Farm Arts Camp as enjoyable as possible, so we have dedicated this area of our site to helping our current camp families.
Each time you visit our site, you can access this area by clicking on the "Current Parent Area" button. Here, you will find all of your child's camp forms, the Camp Handbook, news, the summer blog and photos, and the link to e-mailing your camper during the summer! Beyond that, you can also take advantage of the convenient link to online payments, purchasing camp gear, or depositing canteen money.
Please take advantage of the many resources available here and call us at 856-358-2472 if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing an amazing summer with your child.
Preparing for Camp 2014
- Read the Camp Handbook.
- Complete your Camp Forms.
- Make a payment or deposit money into your camper's canteen account.
- Read our policy on leaving cell phones at home.
- Sign your 6 or 8 week camper up for the Intersession Adventure. Click here for more information about the Intersession Adventure.
- Sign your camper up for the Camp Bus.
- Learn more about, and enroll your camper in the Horseback Riding program.
- Sign your first-time camper up for the Appel Farm Family Care Package.
- Order name labels for your camper's clothes! Try these partners: Name Bubbles, Stuck on You USA, Stahls' Hotronix
- Need some recommendations for some of the items on the packing list? Try these partners: Gilbin's, Camp Stuff 4 Less, Everything Summer Camp
- Get ready to send fun care packages in between letters and camp e-mails! Try these parnters: The Wrinkled Egg, Sealed with a Kiss, Just 4 Camp