Family Camp Weekends at Appel Farm!
May 19-20, 2018
Family Camp weekends allow every member of your family to experience the magic of camp together! For more than 50 years, Appel Farm Arts Camp has transformed the lives of thousands of young people, helping children develop artistic talents, gain self-confidence, and make friendships that last a lifetime. Now we are offering you a chance to experience camp as a family!
Together, focus on your relationships throughout a weekend packed with intentional opportunities for connection, communication, and FUN. Collaborate with your whole family on art projects, engage in theater and dance workshops, and make music together. Relax and enjoy your family’s company, roast marshmallows and sing songs around a campfire.
- Spend the weekend with your family in our bunks — just like camp!
- Participate in some of our favorite visual & performing arts classes that we offer during the summer
- Get some fresh air, stargaze, sit around the campfire…and relax.
- Enjoy freshly-prepared, delicious & nutritious meals and snacks
- Meet other families, make friends, and share a special connection through the arts!
Family Camp Weekend costs $50/person. Children under age 3, and children who are registered for Camp 2018 attend for free.
Questions? Email Natasha at email@example.com or give her a call at 856-358-2472.