Join us for a Camp Tour!
We would love to welcome your family to Appel Farm, take you on a tour, and answer all of your questions! Join us for one of our scheduled tours:
- Sunday, November 5, 2018 @ 1:00pm (Family Camp Weekend)
- Sunday, December 10, 2018 @ 1:00pm
- Sunday, January 21, 2018 @ 1:00pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 @ 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 18, 2018 @ 1:00pm
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 1:00pm (*Earth Day at Appel Farm)
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 @ 1:00pm (Family Camp Weekend)
Call (800) 394-8478 or email email@example.com to RSVP. Tours typically last about 1 hour and include walking the grounds. Wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing. We look forward to meeting your family!
If you are calling after 5:00 pm on Friday afternoon, feel free to leave a message and join us. If you can not make one of our onsite tours, ask us about scheduling a home visit or hosting a new house party event! You may also meet up with us at one of our events at Appel Farm, or in your neck of the woods!
* Family Camp Weekend
- Spend the weekend at Appel Farm with your WHOLE family! This event is also a great chance for first-time or potential new campers and their families to get a taste of camp. If your kiddo is nervous about their first sleep-away experience, the Family Camp Weekend is a fun and safe way for them to try out sleeping in a bunk, eating meals in the dining hall, and exploring camp classes and activities. Click here to learn more!
* National Day of Service Events
- In celebration of National Day of Service, January 15, 2018, we will be gathering as a camp community to give back! Appel Farm will be hosting service events in Philadelphia and New York City so save the date and keep an eye out for more information soon.
* Earth Day Festival
- Join us for a family arts celebration before your Camp Tour on Sunday, April 22nd! Appel Farm Arts & Music Center invites our entire community to a fun-filled day of Earth Day themed art projects, live music, dancing and food. FREE for the whole family- more information to come!